Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The contents of my head today.

The bad news is, I feel fat today. So I put on my fat pants (don't tell me I'm the only one who has fat pants, don't lie to me) and the good news is, I found $5 in my pocket. Woo!

Had a dream last night that I had open heart surgery. I have no idea what that means. It must be significant in some way, though, since I rarely remember my dreams. And I've never had surgery, major or minor, so where that came from I have no idea.

My best friend is having major trouble with her oldest son and I just want to grab her by the shoulders and shake her to see if I can shake some sense into her. She knows what needs to be done but she's not doing it. I'm trying to stand by her and be her sounding board but my bossy nature is hard to deny.

A word of advice: an antique bed is probably not the best choice for a six year old. The only reason Spawn has an antique bed is that we were able to purchase it, complete with mattress and box springs, plus a dresser, for less than $500 for the whole shootin' match. But the thing has fallen down twice. I'm ready to give up and get the kid a whole new bedroom suit, one that can withstand jumping.

After I made my first sale on eBay, I was hooked. Heaven help me, I'm selling everything I can find around the house. It would probably be a good idea for the cats to keep moving.

I can't decide what's worse -- having to be at work on a gloomy, rainy day best suited for sleeping in, or having to be at work on a glorious, sunny day best suited for anything but working. Either way, the common denominator would be not working, I think.

Damn. I'm tired.



-- Mox

No comments: