Monday, March 12, 2007

Damn, y'all. I need a vacation.

Over the weekend it was 62 warm and sunny degrees. I spent my entire Sunday out in the yard doing cleanup work, and true to form for a weekend warrior, I am sore today. I am also going to Hell, do not pass go do not collect $200, because I used the time change as a convenient excuse not to go to church yesterday.

I now have spring fever something awful.

The fact that spring break is coming up and I am consigned to working the whole time is also wearing on my nerves. My whole life I've never done spring break. My whole life I've either spent it sitting around the house while my parents worked or I've worked that week while everyone else is at the beach. Why oh why can't I be one of those people who gets a vacation for spring break?

It's just not fair, I tell you.

I am also playing that mind game with myself, you know the one, where I look at the clock and say to myself, "but it's really blank o'clock." It was hard as hell to get up this morning. Nice to have that extra hour of daylight at the end of the day, mind you, but the mornings are going to be a pain until I adjust. Thank god for coffee.

I really just feel like bitching today.




-- Mox

No comments: