Thursday, March 1, 2007

Lion/lamb.

Some ruminations on this first day of March:

I don't know why I bothered to do my hair this morning.

How is it that a person can go to bed dog-tired and yet not sleep well?

I need a vacation.

And a winning lottery ticket. Otherwise, no vacation.

Bury Anna Nicole already. Sheesh.

I really should not have given up chocolate and alcohol for Lent. Next year I'll be smarter.

But I probably will be breaking Lent in a big way when I go to my friend Denise's birthday party on Saturday night.

I don't have time to be working today.

I did not low-carb it for breakfast this morning and I do not care.

How much longer until quitting time?






-- Mox

1 comment:

Chuck said...

I'm with you on the lack of low carbing today. I've got to get back on it. Great post!

Can't comment normally here so here's my link:

www.whatsupchuck.wordyblog.com