Friday, January 5, 2007

Photo Friday: Because I am in a goofy mood today.

Like a lot of women, I appreciate the beauty of the world around me, in all its' forms. I especially enjoy the beauty of the male form, for that is a beautiful thing indeed, and there are plenty of lovely, lovely men out there who the mere sight of them does it for me.


Because in many ways I am still a sixteen-year-old schoolgirl, here are the posters I would put up on my wall, if my husband would allow that sort of thing:


Tim. Good looking guy, talented, totally in love with his wife. Very sexy.



Hugh. Also good looking and talented, and a nice smile, as well. I sat through Van Helsing twice because of him.



Richard. A prime example of someone whose looks have improved with age. My grandmother was always one for men with white hair, and now that Richard has gone gray I have to say I can see the attraction.



Antonio. Ordinarily I wouldn't go for the smoldering eyes and the thick accent because god, that's just so trite. But have you seen him dance? We rented Take the Lead, and while the movie was pure escapism for me, his tango.... mmmmm.



Emmitt. Speaking of dancing, the man can. I normally don't get all involved in reality TV and celebrity anything, but somehow I got hooked on this season's Dancing With the Stars, and for a big guy he can put the moves down. Before that, I vaguely knew his name and that he played football and held some sort of record (such a sports fan, that's me), but once I saw him dance I was hooked. Seems like a decent guy, and a nice smile.



Denzel. Talented, intense, and such a pretty, pretty face.



Taye. First time I saw him was in How Stella Got Her Groove Back, which is a total chick movie and therefore I waited until my husband was out of town to rent it. But Taye. With the smile and the body and the smile....


And because my mother would likely have a great big ol' stroke at the notion of my poster collection including three men of color, a little old-school beefcake:


Ah, Robert. Bob. You may be old enough to be my father, but your film career and your activism are mighty sexy to me.

Feel free now to giggle at my expense.





-- Mox

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I dare not mention the posters I'd put up around my wife, lest the "oh you think she's prettier than me"'s begin. =-)

Jen said...

The whole gray thing...one of my favorites that never seems to fail to make my heart skip is Sean Connery. He's old enough to be my grandpa, but DAMN! He's good looking and when he speaks I melt.